What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect, store and use the following personal information:
- The name and email address, company and contact number provided on the web form.
- Information about the device you are using and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Information contained in any emails you send via the website.
- Information you provide for the purposes of booking an event, or ordering with us.
We will use this information only for the purposes of:
- Sending you documents and any other appropriate communications relating to our business and sending you our newsletter (only when you have opted in)
- Administering the website and to improve product and service offering.
- Dealing with your enquiries, internal record keeping, quotations etc.
- Running the relevant event(s) and order processing.
- CONSENT – Google Cookie Consent setting for third party services such as Google Maps, expires after 2 years
- NID – Google advertising cookie for use with their third party services, expires after 6 months
- _GA – Google Analytics tracking cookie for collection of user data, expires after 2 years
- SID, LOGIN_INFO, use_hotbox, PREF, SSID, HSID, watched_video_id_list, __utma, __utmz, demographics, VISITOR_INFO1_LIV – Google cookies for use with Youtube videos. information to measure the number and behaviour of Youtube users, including information that links your visits to our website with your Google account if you are signed in to one.
For information on Google Cookies please visit their site here
- wordpress_logged_in – user data for logged in users only stores username and encrypted password, expires after 14 days.
- can_download – stores user IP for download of documentation on the resources page, expires after 180 days.
Who we share your data with
We use MailChimp and Salesforce as third party data processors and both organisations are certified and compliant with the Privacy Shield Framework.
We will not disclose your details to any other third parties except:
To the extent we are required to do so by law and in connection with any legal proceedings.
How long we retain your data
We will not keep any personal data for longer than is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was given.
With the exception of contractual obligation Plasma Clean will not keep your details for longer than 36 months.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We have taken all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent your data being accessed by third parties.
In the event of a data breach Plasma Clean will notify the ICO and any affected data subjects within 72 hours.
Further action and remediation will be completed as necessary.
We reserve the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law.